Recipe for the most delicious buckwheat in a merchant way - just lick your fingers. In addition, this dish is prepared quickly and easily without much effort. When I cook buckwheat in a merchant manner, the fragrance stands in the kitchen just divine. Try it and you will definitely like it. Grace please recipe the most delicious buckwheat in a merchant's way at your discretion.
- buckwheat - 1 glass;
- forcemeat - 400 grams;
- onions - 1 head;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- parsley - for decoration;
- pepper burning - a half pod;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- tomatoes - 3 pieces;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Recipe for the most delicious buckwheat in a merchant manner. Step-by-step recipe
- Onions are cleaned, shredded by semirings.
- Carrots are cleaned, three on a grater.
- Garlic chop as small as possible.
- We chop the greens very finely.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Chopped peppers are cut into small rings.
- Buckwheat clean from debris and rinse well.
- Heat the vegetable oil, then spread the stuffing. Solim, pepper to taste.
- When all the liquid has evaporated and minced begins to be fried, add onions and carrots. We cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Spread the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- We put buckwheat and pour water.
- Cooking with the lid closed. We add a little salt and a mixture of Provan grasses.
- When the buckwheat is ready, add garlic and hot pepper, mix.
- Ready dish is decorated with parsley.
If desired, you can replace tomatoes with tomato paste or use both ingredients. Buckwheat in the merchant's way of the most delicious buckwheat in a merchant way is a dish that will take a worthy place on your table. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And notice the Hutsul traditional banosh dish and learn how to cook porridge correctly.