A simple recipe for incredibly delicious pork ribs, cooked in a frying pan, will appeal to all. Seductively mouth-watering ribs stewed in tomato sauce are tender, juicy and have an amazingly delicate aroma. Prunes and honey give the meat a special taste. Prepare such a dish for your relatives - and they will appreciate your culinary skills.
Now I'll tell you in more detail how to cook incredibly delicious and fragrant pork ribs at home.
Let's see what we need for this.
- pork ribs - 2 kilograms;
- black pepper;
- tomato juice - 1 liter;
- prunes - 250 grams;
- honey - 150 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- Bay leaf;
- salt by taste.
Pork ribs on a skovorode.Poshagovy recipe
- The main ingredient in the preparation is pork ribs. It is very good to use ribs, on which more meat, not fat.
- Prunes without pits fill with hot water and leave to stand in the water for several minutes. Fill prunes necessarily: then it will become soft and gentle.
- To make delicious pork ribs, we need tomato from tomatoes. I can preserve such tomato pulp for the winter, but drinking tomato juice, which is sold in the store, will not work. If you do not have a homemade liquid tomato pulp, then you can:
- with ordinary, well ripe tomatoes to peel and grate the flesh on the grater;
- tomato paste slightly dilute warm boiled water to the consistency of tomato;
- you can buy ready-made tomatoes in a jar without peels and salt, which are sold in any supermarket.
- How to prepare a tomato for the preparation of ribs - it's up to you.
- In the pan pour the oil and put it on the stove to warm up. For roasting the ribs it is good to use a large frying pan: then the ribs can be fried better, and save time.
- In a well-heated frying pan fry the ribs from all sides until golden brown.
- Roasted ribs are placed in a separate deep pan for extinguishing (kazan, a bowl from the multivark) in which we will prepare them.
- We clean one bulb, mine and cut into cubes. If you like a lot of onions, then add more than a prescription.
- Cut the chopped onion into a heated frying pan, in which fried ribs, and fry until soft and tender golden color. We fry the onion on a small fire: so as not to burn.
- We merge water from prunes and cut it with straw. But if you do not eat prunes, then you can cook pork ribs for this recipe without the addition of prunes: but, believe me, it's very tasty with it.
- In a bowl with roasted ribs, add the toasted onions, chopped prunes and mix.
- Then add the bay leaf and pea pepper to the meat (you can add any other seasoning to the meat).
- In the prepared tomato juice pour in liquid honey, and mix everything well (if you were preparing tomato juice immediately before preparing the ribs - salt to taste). Tomato sauce for preparation of ribs is ready.
- Pour the tomato sauce into a container with ribs, onions and prunes.
- Stew pork ribs in tomato sauce with prunes over medium heat for about an hour.
- After this time, try the tomato broth: and, if necessary, salt to taste. When the meat begins to lag behind the stone - the ribs are ready.
Pork ribs stewed in tomato sauce with the addition of honey - delicate, insanely delicious and fragrant. A special piquancy prunes attached prunes. To my family I serve ribs prepared in a frying pan, with mashed potatoes or boiled rice.
Cook together with "I love to cook"! Here you will find a lot of simple recipes for cooking different kinds of meat.