Today's autumn weather inspired me to make delicious pumpkin cutlets. Outside the window I have a sun today, golden leaves on the trees, a warm aroma of autumn, and on the frying pan the real sun-baked cutlets are roasted, how beautiful and tasty they are! Sinuly ran, and right from the heat with the heat, he tasted such a yummy. And I immediately want to share with you a lovely autumn recipe! Only for you, dear readers!
- pumpkin peeled - 300 grams;
- semolina - 3 tablespoons;
- cheese hard grated - 3 tablespoons;
- milk - 0.5 cup;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Cutlets from pumpkins. Step-by-step recipe
- Cook the milk semolina porridge from three tablespoons of semolina and milk.
- Pumpkin grate and put out in a small amount of creamy or refined vegetable oil.
- Mix the stewed pumpkin, manna porridge, add the egg, salt and pepper, grate the cheese and add to our stuffing.
- Form the cutlets on a frying pan on both sides in vegetable oil. You can bake pumpkin patties in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 190 ° C.
Pumpkin cutlets are delicious when warm, and if with sour cream - in general delicacy. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie.