Surely many of you have already dealt with a puff pastry and pastry from it, I want to tell you how to prepare a puff pastry with meat in the oven. A stew made from stew will adorn your celebratory table in a wonderful way. I am sure that no man will remain indifferent when he sees such a supply of meat: in boats made of puff pastry. Extraordinary tasty and beautiful: this dish can surprise and guests. Boats made of puff pastry with meat will give you a festive mood.
- beef - 1.5 kilograms;
- tomato juice - 400 milliliters;
- puff pastry - 400 grams;
- onion - 2 medium pieces;
- salt, bay leaf, spices for meat - to taste;
- dill, parsley;
- sunflower oil for frying.
Puff pastry with meat in the oven. Step-by-step recipe
- Let's start with meat. For the recipe you need beef meat. It must be washed under running water, dried with paper towels or a towel. On the cutting board cut into pieces about 2 by 2 centimeters. Cut the meat into a deep bowl, add salt, pepper, spices for meat.
Be extremely careful: sometimes spices for meat can already have salt in their composition, so the main thing is not to overdo it, or to not overdo it with pepper. While we leave the meat and give him a little more promarinovatsya.
- We take onions. Cut it finely. Remember: that for onions (vegetables) we take a separate board.
- We return to the meat. Pour a little sunflower oil on a frying pan, put it on the fire. When the oil is warmed up well, lay out our meat. On average heat, stew it and mix the spatula from time to time.
The most important thing is that it is not burnt and evenly damped. Cover at this stage is not necessary. During the frying, the meat will emit its juice: we will extinguish it until the juice evaporates.
- We shift the meat from the frying pan into a deep saucepan or a saucepan with a thick bottom, add the onions we sliced earlier, stew for a couple of minutes on a very small fire: do not forget to stir so that the onion does not burn. After that, pour the tomato juice. All mixed again. Add the bay leaf: if necessary, salt a little more. Cover the lid. Stew in tomato sauce over low heat for 30-40 minutes. Be sure to stir a couple of times stewed meat in sauce so that it does not burn.
- Let's do the test. In our recipe, we use the purchased dough, but you can cook it yourself.
On our website "I love to cook" you can see recipes for puff pastry at home.
- The dough should be thawed. When it is ready, we sprinkle the working surface with flour and slightly roll out the dough layer: the approximate thickness is 5 millimeters. Cutting form: square. On the opposite corners, carefully make long incisions, for this use a sharp knife. Dough from each corner is shifted to the opposite angle (side) and lightly pressed (for more details, you can look at the video under the recipe).
- The middle of the basket a couple of times we pierce the fork. We shift our puffs on a baking tray: it needs to be covered with parchment. I got 6 baskets.
- We send it to the preheated oven to 200 * C for 10-15 minutes.
- We remove the finished baskets and widen the middle with a little bit: to put our beef stew into it. All baskets are filled: it is recommended to serve the dish hot.
- Baskets with meat can be sprinkled with finely chopped parsley or dill.
As you can see, the meat is not baked in the oven with the dough, it is served already on ready tartlets or, as we call them, boats (baskets). Very simple and original recipe. "I love to cook" shares with you this delicious recipe and wishes you a pleasant appetite!