This is an interesting, but simple dish - a potato-accordion with bacon in foil, I often cook for children's parties. It is good to take such potatoes with you, going to nature. The dish is delicious and satisfying - a full dinner. Potatoes baked in foil, perfectly combined with meat or fish dishes. But it can also be an independent dish.
- cheese hard - 50-70 grams;
- potatoes - 4 pieces (medium size);
- butter - 30 grams;
- bacon - 50-70 grams;
- greens - to taste;
- salt - to taste;
- black pepper powder - to taste.
Potato-accordion with bacon in foil. Step-by-step recipe
- Carefully washed potatoes can not be peeled, cut across (0.5-0.7 centimeters between cuts), not cutting to the end (to the bottom). To get a potato accordion.
- Cut into thin slices of bacon and slices the hard cheese. Cheese is better to take with a sharp taste and one that melts well: for example, "Dutch" or "Russian".
- We put into the cuts of potatoes alternately bacon and hard cheese.
- A little podsalivaem each "Potato-accordion." Also you can sprinkle each potato with herbs: for example, oregano or basil. You can tear with dried granulated garlic: from this, the taste of potatoes will become spicy. Next, put a piece of butter on each potato-accordion and wrap it in foil. When the oil melts, it absorbs into the potato: from this it will become more tender and tastier.
- Ready-made potato billets are sent to a preheated oven to 200 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes. We are checking the potatoes with a toothpick or a wooden stick, which should easily enter the potatoes.
- Ready baked potatoes with cheese and bacon unfold and sprinkle with grated hard cheese and chopped herbs.
- It is very tasty to cook such potatoes on the coals when you go with your friends on a picnic. The smell of haze will only complement the tender flesh of the potato.
In the baked in the form of accordion potatoes, you can put onions rings, sweet Bulgarian pepper. Instead of bacon, you can use lard or balyk. Serve this potatoes can be with garlic sauce or yoghurt gravy. To do this, take 200 milliliters of ordinary unsweetened yogurt, add salt to it, add a clove of garlic crushed with a knife into yogurt, and parsley greens with dill (to taste). All well mixed and served separately in the gravy boat. Fermented milk products: kefir and yogurt, combine well with baked potatoes, complementing each other.
Cook together with the site "I love to cook" - and you all dishes will be tasty and interesting.