If you are a fan of something unusual, then I would like to share a recipe with you - pork ribs in Canadian. My mother gave me this recipe. Their taste is so amazing that I want to tell everyone about it on "Very tasty". The recipe suggests 2 cooking options: in the oven and in the multivark - choose you.
- pork ribs - 800 grams;
- apple puree (can be used baby) - 100 grams;
- ketchup - 100 grams;
- paprika - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- soy sauce - 2.5 tablespoons;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2-3 tablespoons;
- cinnamon - 0.5 teaspoon.
Pork ribs in Canadian style. Step-by-step recipe
- First you need to combine sugar, lemon juice, apple puree. All this mix, then add cinnamon, soy sauce, pepper and garlic, ketchup, stir again.
- Then you need to divide the ribs into small pieces and pour the previously prepared sauce. Well put them on all sides and let them brew for 40 minutes.
- Next, preheat the oven to 200 ° C and place your ribs there. To languish in the oven, they should be about 40 minutes before a ruddy crust. If you choose a multivark - then an hour on the "Hot".
The most basic thing in this recipe is the correctly prepared sauce. It gives piquancy and saturation to the ribs. So do not be afraid to experiment! Enough to cook the same type of food! Diversify your life with delicious food along with "Very tasty". Try to cook ribs in sweet and sour sauce or on prescription without hassle. Bon Appetit!