I suggest you try to cook a wonderful meat pilaf with dried fruits. This does not mean that it will turn out to be sweet. In it, as in real pilaf, the taste of meat dominates, and raisins and dried apricots are added only by some sour-sweetish, piquant notes. This meat dish even more useful than traditional pilaf, devoid of these vitamins. Cooking pilaf can be made from any meat, in our case, shown Step-by-step cooking of pilaf with meat and dried fruits with a photo with pork. You can cook this dish from lamb, beef or chicken. Dried fruits can be put in this dish the most diverse, except for raisins and dried apricots, try adding a handful of prunes or dried black currant. This homemade dish, of course, should you like!
Ingredients for cooking pilaf with meat
|Pork meat||600-700 g|
|Dried, izyum||for a handful of|
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Vegetable oil||30-40 ml|
Step-by-step cooking pilaf with meat and dried fruits with a photo
- Washed and dried meat cut into small pieces of medium size. Salt and pepper, fry in vegetable oil in a cauliflower until golden brown. Roasting can last 5-7 minutes.
- Throw sliced onions and carrots to meat. Fry the meat with the vegetables for a few more minutes.
- Now put the dried apricots washed in hot water and raisins.
- Rinse the rice in water several times and pour it into the kazanok. Distribute it evenly.
- Pour boiling water 2-2.5 cm above the rice.
- Присолите воду, поперчите, добавьте другие приправы taste. В центр воткните головку чеснока.
- Cover the cauldron with a lid and place in a heated oven until 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. You can cook this plov and on the stove.
- Mix the ready pilaf from the bottom upwards so that all the ingredients are well distributed among themselves.
Serve hot pilaf, with a salad of fresh vegetables or pickled vegetables. Bon Appetit!