For this recipe, any non-bony fish is suitable, but I prefer sea life. Pangasius or sea language, as well as hake or pollock are excellent for baking. The fish turns out juicy, soft, and simultaneously with it the vegetable garnish prepares also. This spicy dish of fish meat is cooked in one dish, so cooking takes a minimum of time and effort. Base homemade recipe for baked pangasius consists, in addition to fish, of potatoes and onions, but such foods as tomatoes, aubergines, bell peppers or mushrooms will help to supplement and diversify this dish. With this dish of fish you can nourish and nourish your family, so read Step-by-step cooking pangasius fillet with potatoes in the oven with a photo and cook with pleasure!
Ingredients for cooking pangasius fillet with potatoes in the oven
|Pangasius fillet (sea tongue)||600 g|
|Sour cream (mayonnaise)||2 s.|
|Hard cheese||100-150 g|
|Vegetable oil||50 grams|
Step-by-step cooking pangasius fillet with potatoes in the oven with a photo
- Slice the onion into thin semicircles.
- Pangasius fillets cut into slices.
- Potatoes очистите и нарежьте тонкими кружочками. Обязательно тонкими, иначе он может не успеть пропечься.
- Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil. Lay the onion on the first layer.
- On top of the onion lay the sliced fillet of sea fish. Add salt and pepper to the fish.
- Put the potatoes in one layer on the fish. Season and pepper a little potatoes. You can add paprika.
- Lubricate the potatoes with sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Top with chopped greens and grated hard cheese. You can make another grid from mayonnaise on top, so that the cheese does not overdry during baking.
- Put the form in a preheated oven to 200 degrees and bake pangasius fillet with potatoes for about 40 minutes.
- Serve the dish hot.
Pangasius fillet with potatoes can be served with a salad of fresh vegetables or snacks. Bon Appetit!