Norwegian potato cakes are the best alternative to lavash and pancakes! Such cakes are made easier than simple, but they are very tasty. I very often use tortillas of potatoes for making rolls with various snacks. The most successful turned out rolls with a filling of fried mushrooms with onions - just an incredible combination. But in this recipe, I'll tell you how to cook classic flat cakes from potatoes.
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- flour - 125 grams (and another 2-3 tablespoons of flour for powder);
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- butter - 50 grams.
Norwegian potato cakes. Step-by-step recipe
- Wash potatoes well and boil them in a peel. Cook the mashed potatoes.
- In mashed potatoes, pour the flour, salt - and knead the dough.
- From the dough pieces, form the balls, roll out small cakes of them.
- Fry the tortillas in a dry frying pan for no more than 2 minutes.
- Still hot cakes stack one on one. smearing them with butter.
Potato cakes can be served on the table as a dish of their own, or you can make rolls filled with them.
Bon Appetit! Cook with "Very tasty", everything is delicious! And be sure to try to make classic potato cakes and flat cakes with potatoes and cheese.