Delicate mushrooms in garlic sauce will be an excellent garnish for meat. Mushrooms are extinguished entirely, while remaining juicy, and the aromatic sauce perfectly complements and decorates the taste.
- champignons - 200 grams;
- butter - 2 tablespoons;
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon;
- garlic - 2 slices;
- thyme a couple of twigs;
- cream - 1 glass;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- cheese is optional.
Mushrooms in creamy sauce with garlic. Step-by-step recipe
- Cream pour into a saucepan, and put on fire. Add directly finely chopped garlic and thyme into the pan and cook for about 4-5 minutes without boiling.
- Mushrooms are washed, dried on a paper towel, put them in a roasting dish. Salt, pepper, add butter, and sprinkle with olive on top.
- Creamy sauce pour the mushrooms and send to the oven, heated to 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Then remove the mushrooms, sprinkle them with grated cheese and send again in the oven for 5 minutes. But this is optional, without cheese mushrooms are not less delicious.
Still warm mushrooms are served to the table. It turns out incomparable.
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious! We recommend to cook fried mushrooms with onions and julienne from mushrooms.