This recipe for meatloaf with pasta and cheese I found on youtub. Minimum financial costs, time and effort, and as a result - a dish that is worthy of a festive table. Meat roll with pasta will win not only your home, but guests at the table. So, we start to cook.
- 600 grams of any meat;
- 2 pieces of stale white bread;
- 1 onion;
- 1 egg;
- 300 grams of dry pasta;
- 3-4 tablespoons of grated cheese;
- salt pepper.
Meatloaf with pasta and cheese. Step-by-step recipe
- Stale white bread (without crusts), first soak in milk, and then squeeze.
- Scroll on the meat grinder meat, onion and bread.
- In the resulting stuffing, beat the egg, add salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
- Stuff off the stuffing, cover and let it brew for 30 minutes.
- At this time, boil and dry the pasta.
- Place the minced meat on the film and roll it out so that there are no irregularities.
- Top the pasta (in one layer) and sprinkle them with grated cheese.
- Fold the roll with a film and roll it onto a foil, greased with vegetable oil. Wrap it.
- Put the oven in a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 20 minutes before the end of cooking, open the foil so that the roll is browned. For the best crust it can be smeared with sour cream, mayonnaise or sprinkled with grated cheese (at your discretion).
Our roll with pasta and cheese is ready. We cut it and serve it to the table. Very tasty and hot and cold. The team of the site "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Be sure to try a unique gravy for pasta and pasta with pasta in Italian.