Meatballs from turkey - an exquisite meat dish for a hearty dinner for any garnish. The most delicate meatballs, impregnated with white sauce with the addition of dry wine, as well as juicy mushrooms, will turn into a holiday any family dinner or dinner. To the festive table such a presentation will be just perfect. Boiled potatoes, crumbly rice or pasta will be an excellent addition to the main dish. It is necessary to specify some cooking times Meatballs from turkey baked with mushrooms in sauce with a photoFor example, wine can be used both red and white dry. In the stuffing of turkey, I put a white crumb of bread, and if it is not, always at hand, breadcrumbs, only they must be previously soaked for 5 minutes in milk. These and other delicacies of cooking, which I indicated in the step-by-step recipe for meatballs, will allow you to cook one of the most delicious meat dishes for dinner.
Ingredients for cooking meatballs from turkey
|Parmesan cheese (optional)||2 s.|
|Parsley crushed||2 s.|
|Dry Wine||¼ cup|
|Corn starch||1 st.|
|Chicken broth (or water)||1 glass|
Step-by-step cooking of meatballs from turkey under sauce with a photo
- Stir the breadcrumbs with milk, let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Then add turkey stuffing, one egg, chopped parsley, chopped two cloves of garlic and grated parmesan cheese. Parmesan cheese can be replaced with any hard cheese. Also, if desired, you can add a crushed piece of fat to the stuffing, so meatballs will be even juicier.
- Salt and wash the fridge.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Form small balls and lay the meatballs on a greased baking sheet. You can use a scoop for ice cream. Put the bake in a preheated oven to 180-200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are browned, heat a frying pan with vegetable or butter. Fry in it chopped chopped mushrooms and the remaining two cloves of garlic for 5 minutes.
- Pour in some dry wine, season with salt and put out the mushrooms for another 2 minutes.
- Stir the broth (water, cream) with starch until smooth and pour into the mushrooms, mix. Stew for another couple of minutes until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Now put in one layer of meatballs and put it out together for another 2-3 minutes, so that the sauce completely imbues them. At the end, add the greens.
Meatballs from turkey подают в горячем виде к гарнирам из отварного картофеля, макарон или риса. Приятного аппетита!