Another option that is interesting and unique is to cook from meat for dinner. A dish that can become your brand. Meat in French with potatoes can be a pleasant end to the usual weekday working day, and also perfectly fit on the festive table.
- pork or beef - 1,5 kg;
- potatoes - 800 grams;
- hard cheese - 250 grams;
- salt, pepper, greens to taste;
- tomatoes for decoration.
For Béchamel sauce:
- flour - 1 tablespoon;
- milk - 150 milliliters;
- butter - 40 grams;
- a clove of garlic and a pinch of salt.
Meat in French with potatoes. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the meat into small pieces, beat off, salt and pepper.
- Peel potatoes and cut into strips or semicircles.
- Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil. Put the potatoes on the mold and the meat on top.
- Immediately turn on the oven at 200 degrees.
- Let's start preparing the sauce. Put in a small saucepan of butter, add stirring flour. Stir in a homogeneous mass, add the grated garlic and salt.
- Preheat the milk, and in a small fire, pour the mass of butter and flour, stirring. Cook a couple of minutes and remove from heat. Let the sauce steep for 10 minutes.
- Then take out the meat and potatoes and pour the sauce into it, sprinkle the grated cheese on top with a large grater.
- We put in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
Serve meat in French with Béchamel sauce, decorated with herbs and tomatoes. Super delicious dish for lovers of hearty meat dinners. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the classic Bigusa recipe with sausage and a potato recipe with bacon in the oven.