Meat in a ginger-honey sauce with cognac is very mouth-watering. It is great for a festive table. His piquant spicy taste will surprise and give real pleasure!
- 700 grams of pork;
- lemon juice - two tablespoons;
- ginger root - 20 grams;
- a pair of cloves of garlic;
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper;
- salt to taste;
- 100 milliliters of cognac.
Meat in a ginger-honey sauce with cognac. Step-by-step recipe
- Garlic is passed through garlic.
- Lemon juice is mixed with garlic.
- Meat cut into portions by 2.5 centimeters and rub it with lemon-garlic juice. Leave for an hour to get a little de-marinated.
- Ginger three on a fine grater.
- We combine ginger, pepper, salt, melted honey and cognac. We mix everything well.
- Put the meat in the extinguishing form, add the cumin, close the lid and pour honey-cognac sauce.
- We send it to the oven, heated up to 190 degrees, for 30 minutes.
Insanely delicious meat is ready for use. Meat in a ginger-honey sauce with cognac should be served hot. You can decorate it with greens. Bon Appetit. Only for "I love to cook." And pay attention to pork meat marinated in mustard and meat "Festive".