Do not know what to do with the liver? Prepare gorgeous liver chops for lunch. Delicate, bright home-made liver patties delight the eye - and just melt in your mouth! Even if your child does not like this useful product, thanks to a recipe for liver chops, you can turn on the liver in his menu. Hepatic cutlets are incredibly delicious, mouth-watering, frying very quickly: and perfectly combined with any garnish. Cutlets are very simple and quick to prepare, and following my step-by-step recipe, I can cook such cutlets "perfectly" even for beginners. Let's cook this yummy as soon as possible.
- carrots (medium size) - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- water - 150 grams;
- black ground pepper to taste;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- wheat flour - 4 tablespoons with a slide (or 6-8 tablespoons of manga)
- onion (medium size) - 2 pieces;
- chicken liver - 500 grams.
Magnificent hepatic cutlets. Step-by-step recipe
- For the preparation of magnificent liver cutlets, we need two fresh carrots (I used medium-sized carrots).
- Carrots for cutlets are cleaned, well mine and rubbed on a large grater.
- Onions (according to the recipe) are peeled off from the husks, mine and cut into small pieces (for cooking cutlets from chicken liver I used medium sized bulbs).
- Now we need a frying pan in which we will steam our prepared vegetables (sliced onions and grated carrots).
- In the prepared frying pan shift the carrots and onions, pour 150 grams of water and send to the fire.
- The contents of the frying pan should be steamed for 10 minutes.
- After this time we remove the frying pan from the plate, steamed vegetables are put into a separate container and leave them to cool.
- Next, we need a meat grinder, through which we will skip all the ingredients for excellent liver choppers.
- For cutlet we need a pound of chicken liver.
- Advice: it is very good for making cutlets from the liver to use fresh chicken liver, but not frozen. Because the chicken liver is very tender, and fresh it has a special taste. As is known, during the defrosting the liver loses its taste qualities.
- Garlic (prescription) and my (more garlic than a recipe, do not add: three cloves of garlic for this amount of ingredients is exactly what you need).
- When carrots and onions cool down a little, let's pass them along with the liver and garlic through a meat grinder.
- Now we need a container in which we will combine and mix all the ingredients for amazing hepatic cutlets (for this I use a deep plastic bowl).
- In the prepared container, shift the hepatic mass scrolled through the meat grinder and add one teaspoon of salt (if you want the salt to be well felt in the liver cutlets, then add a little more than the prescription).
- Two chicken eggs are broken into a separate container and beat them until the protein is fully combined with the yolk, using a fork.
- Whipped eggs are sent to the liver mass, and everything is mixed well until homogeneity is obtained.
- Then add four tablespoons with a slurry of wheat flour, and once again, everything is well mixed.
- Tip: during the preparation of the liver chops, wheat flour can not be used, but replaced with semolina. For this amount of ingredients, we need 6-8 tablespoons of semolina. But if you use a mango, then the hepatic mixture for cutlets will need to be left for 30-40 minutes for swelling.
- In the hepatic mass, you can add black ground pepper, but I do not add. If you want, then add black ground pepper to taste.
- We will fry homemade liver chops in a pan.
- We pour the vegetable oil on the prepared frying pan and send it to the stove to warm up.
- On the preheated oil we lay out a tablespoon of cutlets and fry on medium heat from both sides until fully prepared.
- Tip: I bake the liver cutlets with thin little pancakes.
- From this amount of ingredients, an average of 50-60 amazingly delicious and flavored liver chops.
- Ready-made homemade cutlets from the liver can be served on the table.
- I serve such cutlets with fresh vegetables. Magnificent cutlets combine well with boiled rice and mashed potatoes. It will be very tasty if you cook garlic sauce for such cutlets. As with what to serve the cutlets cooked according to this recipe - it's up to you.
I suggest a delicious, tasty dish from a chicken liver for dinner - excellent liver chops. A garnish is your favorite. Prepare at least once the liver chops according to my prescription - and they will become a frequent guest in your kitchen: I have never met a more successful and simple recipe. I and "Very tasty" wish you a pleasant appetite and good mood. Come in more often: I have prepared for you many more video recipes for delicious dishes.