Prepare the mackerel first! How to do it? Use our home recipe and put it out in tomato sauce with vegetables in a plain glass jar. In this way, other types of river or sea fish can be prepared. You ask, why in the bank, not in the Kazanka or multivark? In fact, it's just one way to cook dishes from fish meat as useful as possible, in your own juice. Due to the fact that mackerel languishes on low heat, it retains vitamins and taste, and large-sliced carrots and onions can be served as a vegetable garnish. The recipe is exceptionally delicious, and its subtleties you will learn from step-by-step preparation of mackerel stew in a jar with tomato paste and carrots with a photo.
Ingredients for stewed mackerel in a jar
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Vegetable oil||30 ml|
|Tomato paste||70 grams|
|Bay leaf||2 pcs|
Step-by-step preparation of mackerel stewed in a jar with tomato paste and carrots
- Onions, garlic and carrots peel and cut large. Onions can be cut into half rings, and carrots in circles.
- Heat the frying pan with oil and save the vegetables in it for 3-4 minutes.
- When carrots and onions become a little softer, add the tomato paste and a little water - 50 grams.
- Stir, salt and remove from heat.
- Make a mackerel - remove all the insides, head and fins, also get rid of the tail. Cut the whole carcass into wide pieces, tear with black pepper and salt.
- Pick up a jar of the appropriate size, and it should be without cracks. Wash it thoroughly and place fresh herbs on the bottom. Next, shift the fish and vegetables layers until everything is finished. Do not need to try.
- On top of the fish lay a fragrant pepper and bay leaf - they will add a mackerel flavor. Cover the jar with foil and send it to the preheated oven to 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- When the mackerel is cooked, it can be removed from the can with vegetables.
Soft, juicy mackerel can also be served with boiled potatoes. Decorate the dish with fresh herbs and lemon slices. Bon Appetit!