The fish according to this recipe is simply divine. Moulette roll is a wonderful dish that you can decorate any festive table. Having tried such a fish, your guests will definitely ask you for a prescription.
- mackerel - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- lightly salted cucumber - 2 pieces;
- gelatin - 50 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- pepper peas - 4 pieces;
- water - 3 liters.
Roll of mackerel. Step-by-step recipe
- First we will prepare the fish. Remove the insides, ridge, bones, head, fins in the fish.
- Rinse well, clean off all black films inside the mackerel.
- Cut the mackerel in half. You should get 2 fillets.
- Eggs boil, and cut into rounds
- Carrots are cleaned, cooked, and three on a grater.
- Slice the cucumber slices.
- We take a food film, unwind about 50 centimeters, and we spread one fillet of mackerel in the center.
- Fish salt, pepper to taste, sprinkle with slightly gelatin. For one fish you should take about 25 grams of gelatin.
- First layer lay a little carrots, then sprinkle with gelatin.
- The second layer we put the egg, and again sprinkle with gelatin.
- In the third layer, carefully place the cucumbers, sprinkle with gelatin.
- And the final layer spread the carrots, and again sprinkle a little gelatin.
- Gently and very tightly wrap the fish in film from all sides. After you wrap the fish in one layer, take the film and wrap it in several layers.
- We wrap the finished roll with a thick string around the circumference.
- Use a toothpick to make punctures in several places.
- So our fish will be more juicy.
- As soon as the water boils, put the bay leaves, peppercorns, salt to taste, and lay out our fish. We cook for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes we take out the fish and put it in a deep cup. We put cargo on top of the fish. Leave for 2 hours.
- After our fish lays down under the load, we send it to the refrigerator for the night. In the morning we remove the thread of the film, and cut it.
Roll of mackerel is perfectly combined with mashed potatoes or vegetable salad! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the mackerel in your sleeve and the recipe for mackerel with vegetables in the oven.