A truly home-made dish is lush pancakes on kefir with chicken and mushrooms. When you fry such pancakes, the whole family is impatiently waiting for everyone to be called to the table. They are perfect for breakfast or lunch. And certainly only "I love to cook" will help you to cook pancakes with chicken and mushrooms, so that the dough was airy and the filling is juicy.
For the test:
- kefir -500 milliliters;
- cottage cheese -200 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 300 grams;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil.
- onion - half;
- mushrooms - 200 grams;
- chicken fillet - 200 grams.
Thick pancakes on kefir with chicken and mushrooms. Step-by-step recipe
- Take the cottage cheese and mash it with the eggs until smooth. We add kefir, stir and slowly introduce flour, stirring so that there are no lumps. Solim, add sugar with soda. Soda is extinguished with sour kefir, this is evidenced by the appearance of a large number of bubbles, after the mixture is a bit standing.
- Preparation of the filling also does not take much time, chop onion in small cubes, mushrooms rinse well and cut into plates, the fillet is also well washed and cut into small pieces. Now fry the onions to transparency, add the mushrooms to it and when the mushrooms give water, add the chicken. Stew until done.
- The filling is ready and you can cook hot pancakes. Pour a portion of the batter onto a greased skillet and distribute it all over the bottom, the pancake should turn out to be thin. This is convenient to do in a small frying pan.
- Next, put half the stuffing on one half and cover the laid out filling with a free edge after several minutes. Should be a semicircle. Slightly press down the pancake so that the halves are glued together, but do not press hard, otherwise squeeze out the filling and raw dough.
- To fry it is necessary from two sides on small fire up to beautiful golden color and that the dough was fried inside.
- Bon Appetit!
Lush pancakes on kefir with chicken and mushrooms video recipe
Lush pancakes on kefir are nourishing and appetizing. Serve hot with a favorite sauce or sour cream. Dilute the daily menu with such an interesting and simple dish!