This original dish came to us from Italy. Lumaconi are large, hollow pasta, like a shell of snails or shoes. The word "lumaconi" is translated as "big snail". They can be filled with meat, mushroom or cottage cheese stuffing. Lumaconi is boiled to the state of Al dente, fill with minced meat and bake in the oven. Also exists home made lomaconi recipe, when they are stuffed in a raw form, pour cream and stew until ready. This is a very satisfying second course, and is suitable for preparing a family dinner or dinner. Lumaconi is served with such sauces as pesto, bolognese, "four cheeses" и т. д. Приготовьте pasta не традиционным образом, смотрите Step-by-step cooking lomakoni with chicken and mushrooms with a photo.
Ingredients for cooking lomaconi with chicken
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Hard cheese||100 g|
Step-by-step cooking lomakoni with chicken and mushrooms with a photo
- On each package of such pasta there is an instruction. Cook them according to the recommendations, boiling until half cooked in boiling and salted water. Do not digest, otherwise they may fall apart when you stuff them.
- After they are cooked, spread the pasta on a cutting board so that they do not stick together.
- For the preparation of the filling, chop the onion, mushrooms and chicken fillet. These ingredients must be cut into small cubes or straws.
- Heat the oil in the pan, toss first onions, then mushrooms and chicken. Mushrooms can release juice, so fry first before evaporation of moisture, and then a couple of minutes to mushrooms and chicken fried.
- Now pour the sour cream and put out the filling for 2 more minutes. Cool down.
- Each Lumaconis is filled with prepared minced meat and put them in a roasting dish.
- Rub cheese on a small or coarse grater.
- Spread the cheese on top of the lomaconi and put in a preheated oven to 180-190 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- The cheese will completely melt, and the filling will permeate the pasta.
Lummaconi подавайте в горячем виде с пикантным соусом и овощами. Приятного аппетита!