I love dumplings, but I do not like cooking them, so I discovered a recipe for lazy dumplings for a long time. Tasty it turns out - do not convey in words, and most importantly - how fast! And when on holiday once gave, everyone was surprised. We thought, wondered how I prepared such an original creation. And everything is very simple, see for yourself.
- water - 1 glass;
- flour - 2 cups;
- egg - 1 piece;
- minced meat (pork, beef) - 500 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Lazy dumplings. Step-by-step recipe
- First we knead the dough. In a bowl, sift flour, make a small groove in the center, pour in eggs.
- In water, dissolve salt and soda (soda is literally a pinch), and also pour into the groove from the flour.
- Gently stir in a clockwise direction. Then knead the dough by hand, adding flour, if necessary. When the dough will not stick to your hands and will become elastic, put it aside for 10 minutes to the side, covering it with a towel.
- Prepare forcemeat, if you have a whole piece of meat, then grind it in a meat grinder. Onion grate and add to the stuffing, salt and pepper.
- Roll out the dough thinly, as on dumplings, and cut into rectangles. Lay the mince in a thin layer, shape the roll, fill the edges thoroughly, cut the pelmeni into portions. Protect the bottom of the pel'menka, giving it the shape of a rose.
- In boiling, salted water, send pelmeni, mix with a whisk. When the dumplings come up, cook them for another 4 minutes.
Serve lazy dumplings on the table, decorating them with chopped greens on a vegetable cushion. And you can just sour cream. It's very tasty and fast! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try delicious home-made dumplings and classic home-made dumplings.