We will cook today lyulya-kebab at home In a frying pan, and not from ram's stuffing, but from beef. If you add a little chicken for your home recipe, the kebab will come out more juicy and tender, which we did. Imagine how surprised your family, when instead of the usual, banal shape cutlets, they will see and try this beauty. Fried croutons form crispy crust, but inside, the meat remains juicy and tender. In the east it is customary with meat dishes to serve a lot of fresh herbs or sharp sauces - they contribute to better digestion. Adjika, ketchup or tkemali sauce will perfectly suit this dish. Step-by-step preparation of kebabs in a frying pan made from beef and chicken minced meat with a photo for your attention is presented below.
Ingredients for cooking kebabs in a frying pan
|Chicken mince||300 g|
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
Step-by-step preparation of kebabs in a frying pan made from beef and chicken minced meat with a photo
- Combine both types of minced meat - beef and chicken.
- Grind onions and garlic in a blender or chop very finely.
- Mix the meat with chopped onions and garlic, add salt, pepper, fresh dill, and dried herbs to your liking.
- In order for mincemeat to hold well on a skewer, one must first beat it off well. To do this, place the stuffing in the bag, holding the ends, hit the contents on the table, knocking out the air from the meat. After these actions, forcemeat will become more plastic.
- Wet hands in cold water so that the minced meat does not stick and form oblong cutlets - about 12-15 cm. Dip in breadcrumbs.
- Insert a wooden skewer in the center of the lub-kebab. By the way, such blanks can be frozen.
- Heat a large diameter frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the kebab from all sides until it is ready, about 13-15 minutes.
Kebab served hot with a spicy or spicy sauce, as well as fresh herbs and vegetables. Bon Appetit!