Seductively appetizing, fragrant, tender and juicy home-cooked soup will delight the loved ones and surprise the guests. Literally yesterday, for the first time, I cooked pork pork with this recipe: the result surprised me pleasantly. Preparing such a delicacy is not very hard, but to taste the boiled pork is like a ham. I want to share a recipe with you, how to cook an incredibly tasty and juicy boiled pork, at home. Take yourself a recipe for a note - and you will not regret it.
Let's see what we need for this.
- meat - 800-1000 grams.
- water - 1 liter;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- pompei koiandra;
- peas of black pepper - 7-8 pieces;
- salt - 2-3 teaspoons.
For rubbing meat:
- spices for pork;
- garlic - 5-6 denticles.
Juicy home-made boiled pork. Step-by-step recipe
To prepare a brine for boiling, you need to boil one liter of water.
- In boiled water, add salt, black peppercorns, coriander, bay leaf and mix well (mix thoroughly so that all the salt is dissolved in water).
- When the salt is completely dissolved in water, leave the brine at room temperature until it cools completely.
- For the preparation of boiled pork we take the neck part of pork weighing about one kilogram.
Tip: You can also use pork ham. It is only desirable that the meat for the boiled pork is fresh, not frozen. During thawing, the meat loses its juiciness and flavor.
- Take a deep container (in my case - a glass bowl), we shift the pork meat into it and fill it with cooled brine.
- The container with meat in the brine is covered with a food film.
- We send pork to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours (but it is very good to leave the meat marinated for the night. Then it will be well saturated with brine and will be juicier and more tender).
- After this time we take the meat out of the marinade and dry it with paper napkins (this point should not be missed: it is very important for the boiled pork to remove excess moisture from the meat).
- Garlic clean, mine and cut into plates (if you are a fan of very spicy food, then take a little more garlic).
- Seductively appetizing, pickled a piece of meat will be stuffed with garlic. To do this, over the whole surface of the meat, we make incisions with the help of a sharp knife and insert garlic into it.
- In a small container, combine a little salt, black pepper and mix well.
- Already pickled, with garlic, the neck part of pork a little rubbed with salt and pepper.
- And the last stage is rubbing meat with spices (you can use spices for rubbing pork that you have, or those that you prefer most.) Ready-made spices for pork can be bought in any supermarket). We rub it with spices to taste.
- Put the baked pork into a baking packet (before pouring the meat into the oven, punch the package in several places) and bake in a preheated gas oven for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, and then cut the package and bake the meat for another 15 minutes without the packet, so that it browned.
Tip: You can also bake baked pork nuts not in a bag, but in foil. But as for me, the boiled pork prepared in the package turns out to be much tastier and juicier. But the baking time depends on your oven. Readiness of a boiled pork can be checked by puncturing a toothpick: if transparent juice is allocated, then the meat is ready.
- We put the hot boiled pork on a plate and let it cool down at room temperature. Cool the cold boiled pork into a refrigerator until it cools down completely.
It is best to serve homemade boiled pork meat to the table in a cold form. The aroma of the meat is so stunning that it spits right into the mouth. Juicy cold boiled pork prepared in the oven will appeal to everyone: from small to large !!! A sandwich with homemade cold boiled pork and fresh herbs is divinely delicious. Try to cook - and you will see for yourself.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite !!! Come in more often, we still have a lot of very classy recipes for incredibly delicious dishes.