Georgians know a lot about cooking - this is a well-known fact. In this recipe, ordinary chicken meat turns into a fragrant and colorful delicacy. Chahokhbili with chicken is an ensemble of the best ingredients and simplicity of cooking.
- chicken thighs or ham - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 3 pieces;
- tomatoes - 5 pieces;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- red dry wine - 400 milliliters;
- basil (fresh);
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- hops-suneli - 0.25 teaspoons;
- saffron - 0.25 teaspoons;
Juicy chahohby with chicken. Step-by-step recipe
- Onions and bell peppers cut into half rings. Make tomato cross-shaped cuts and dip into boiling water for 1 minute, then remove the peel and cut them into cubes.
- Grind garlic and greens.
- Rinse the chicken, dry it and fry it in hot oil in a large saucepan or a frying pan with a thick bottom. When fry until golden brown, remove the chicken from the fire.
- In the second container, melt the butter, fry onion on it until light golden crust. Finished onions to the chicken. By the same principle, fry the Bulgarian pepper and put it on the chicken, along with the oil in which the vegetables were roasted.
- Then add the tomatoes and salt the dish. Return the sauté pan with the chahokhbili to the fire. Add wine and simmer for 5 minutes. Then reduce the heat to the minimum and stew the dish for 20 minutes.
- When chahohby is almost ready, add garlic, basil, greens, hops-suneli, saffron and mix everything. Stew chahohbili another 7 minutes.
- When the dish is ready, let it brew for 5 minutes and serve, decorating with fresh herbs.
Actually cooked bread will be just an ideal addition! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make lazy brioche from chicken and shish kebab from chicken hearts.