No holiday can do without fish and fish dishes. I suggest drawing your attention to the recipe for fish in batter. It is easy to prepare, but has a very presentable look and a chic taste. Very tasty and satisfying dish that will decorate your holiday.
- fish fillet - 500 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- flour - 7-9 tablespoons;
- mineral water - 250 milliliters;
- lemon juice - 20 milliliters;
- carrots - 2 small;
- salt, pepper, spices to taste;
- vegetable oil.
Incredibly delicious fish in batter. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the fish fillets into small cubes, sprinkle a little lemon juice.
- For batter, grate the carrots on a medium grater.
- Combine the flour (leave the part to roll the fish), salt, pepper, seasonings and mix.
- Dilute the mixture with water.
- Add the eggs, the remaining lemon juice, carrots and mix everything.
- Fill a deep frying pan with oil, a layer of not less than 2 centimeters and warm it well.
- Each piece of fillet roll in flour, prick on the fork, dipped in batter and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Ready fish put on a paper napkin to remove excess fat.
- If desired, dry herbs can be added to the claret.
I like to cook fish in batter. The dish is prepared quickly and simply. It turns out great taste. A special spicy note of fish gives lemon juice. Your loved ones will appreciate your efforts and will definitely ask for supplements. And be sure to try to cook fried fish. Tastier does not happen and fish in a potato crust.