Incredibly delicious draniki with ruddy crispy crust are very fond of my children, and my husband just loves to eat them with meat sauce. A simple dish of potatoes is quickly prepared and does not require any special skills. Delicate and crispy potato pancakes with an original sauce of chicken hearts will please all potato lovers. And I will share with you the secrets of cooking pancakes with cheese: and you will have a wonderful dish for dinner.
- 3 large potato tubers;
- one fresh chicken egg;
- 2 heads of onions;
- 3.5 tablespoons of flour;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- 200 grams of chicken hearts;
- 100 grams ketchup;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- Salt and ground pepper (black or red) - to taste.
Incredibly delicious draniki. Step-by-step recipe
- Potatoes we rub on a large grater in a deep bowl.
- Half the bulbs cut into quarters, and then very thinly sliced. We put into potatoes, mix, salt and pepper to taste.
- We rub the cheese on a large grater and put it in a bowl with vegetables. Again, stir.
- We drive into the bowl an egg, stir thoroughly (that all the potatoes were in the egg).
- Add the flour (according to the recipe) and mix thoroughly again.
- In a frying pan, heat a small amount of vegetable oil (the more you pour, the more absorb the draniki).
- With a spoon, scoop up the filling (with a slide), add the second spoon to the shape of a ball, lower it into a well-heated oil.
- We spread very quickly, fry from two sides to a golden crust over medium heat.
- Fried draniki with cheese put in a plate.
- We prepare the sauce for potato pancakes. Fresh chicken hearts cut in circles.
- 1.5 heads of onions cut into small squares.
- Fry the onion in a small amount of vegetable oil until light golden, then put the hearts into a frying pan, pour a couple of tablespoons of water and stew until the hearts are ready (under the lid). Do not forget to stir occasionally.
- During the preparation of the heart, salt and pepper to taste.
- When the hearts become soft, add ketchup, mix and stew for a couple of minutes.
- Put the sauce on a serving dish.
Serve homemade pancakes with sour cream and chicken hearts sauce. And potato pancakes are perfectly combined with mushroom sauce and gravy from natural yogurt and greens. Recipes for a variety of sauces you can see on the site "Very tasty."