I love to cook delicious nastniki, and especially with cottage cheese. The dessert is terrific: the filling does not flow out, you can clearly feel the most delicate cottage cheese taste with vanilla! Incredibly delicious! Especially for the portal "I love to cook" I will tell you how to cook the pancakes that will not break: and will remain soft and tender even the next day. The main thing is to follow the step-by-step recipe: do not lay less eggs, do not cook on the same milk, and always give the test an hour to "rest". So, write down the recipe for the milk on milk.
For the test:
- egg chicken (large) - 4 pieces;
- 170 grams of flour;
- sugar - 1,5 tablespoons;
- salt - a pinch;
- milk (heated) - 350 grams;
- Vanillin - to taste;
- water (warm) - 150 grams;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- butter (fry puffs) - 50-100 grams.
- cottage cheese (moderate fat content) - 300 grams;
- sour cream - 2-3 teaspoons;
- sugar - 1-2 tablespoons.
How to cook pellicles. Step-by-step recipe
- Eggs break into a deep bowl. If they are small, it is better to take 5 pieces. At first glance, the product is too much, especially for half a liter of liquid. However, with their help, the dough will be more elastic and supple. In the end, thin pancakes will be excellent.
- Eggs carefully mix the mixer to homogeneity, trying not to have a lot of foam. Mixer is undesirable, so that a lot of air does not get into the mass.
- In the egg mass put sugar and vanillin. The last component should be laid in a moderate amount: otherwise the products will turn out to be bitter.
- Milk with water is slightly warmed or put out of the refrigerator for a few hours before kneading the dough. Prepared liquid pour into the egg mixture, stir.
- Add flour and stir whisk. To thin the pancakes on the milk turned out to be ideal, the dough should have a consistency of liquid cream. If lumps do not all disperse, you can filter through a sieve.
- The dough should be left for 1-3 hours so that it rests.
- Add the floor of the scoop of vegetable oil (I got about 50-70 milliliters) and stir.
- In the frying pan, drop a little vegetable oil, spread all over the surface with a napkin or brush.
- Frying pan, pour the dough, quickly distribute in a pan, and pour the rest back into a bowl.
- Pancake fry until golden on one side, turn over to the other, carefully remove the spatula. It is necessary to control the heating temperature, so that the product is not burned, evenly baked, and the edges do not dry out very much.
- Delicious pancakes to put on a plate and allow to cool. Place the cottage cheese in a deep bowl, carefully knead it with a fork. Add sour cream, sugar, a little vanilla, carefully stir. Leave for 15 minutes to allow the sweetness to dissolve. Dairy product should not be liquid or too fat, and also it is not necessary to beat it with a blender.
- At the edge of the pancake put a little cottage cheese mass, cover the filling the nearest edge. First tighten the sides of the product and then fold it completely, giving the lapel a rectangular shape.
- Finished pancakes can be laid out on a board and freeze or immediately fry in butter, and also make the pellicles in the oven with sour cream.
- The oil should be left in a frying pan, heated, laid out and fried on both sides until a crispy golden crust.
- Serve thin pancakes with a filling can be with chocolate, berry sauce or sour cream, but it tastes best with an interrupted sweetened strawberry (fresh or frozen).
Now you know how to cook pancakes with cottage cheese. They are splendidly cut, as the filling does not flow out, but keeps the shape perfectly. Pancakes are neutral to taste: therefore, the slightest taste tastes of cottage cheese, vanilla and strawberries are clearly felt.