Not everyone who wants to cook stew at home, has an autoclave. It turns out that there are ways of preparing the harvest for the winter - meat stews, available to absolutely everyone who has a stove or oven, and this technique is in all families. The simplest and most effective method is sterilization, in which jars with pieces of meat boil for about 5 hours in a pot of water. It is better to use twist jars and lids for stew. Covers necessarily buy new, as for used, the sealant is broken. If you take conventional sealing caps, then it will be necessary to put a special clip on each jar. We hope that our homemade prescription stew You'll like it!
Ingredients for cooking homemade stew
|Pork meat||2 kg|
|Black pepper ground||taste|
|Bay leaf||5 pieces|
Step-by-step cooking of homemade stew with sterilization method with a photo
- Wash and dry the meat. It is better if it is with layers of fat, so that the stew is juicy.
- Cut the meat into large pieces.
- Salt the meat and pepper with ground pepper to your liking. Stir the meat.
- Prepare approximately 5 liter sterilized jars with screw caps.
- At the bottom of each jar put one sheet of bay leaves and several peas of black pepper.
- Fill the jars of meat on the shoulders. Thoroughly pound it. It is necessary to leave space so that the lids do not tear off during sterilization. Tighten the covers tightly.
- In a saucepan, which will fit all 5 jars, put a napkin on the bottom. Place the jars on it and fill it with cold water. Water should completely cover the cans with lids.
- When the water boils, make a slow fire. Water should not boil, and how to languish. And so sterilize the jars under the closed lid for 5 hours. If water is boiled, only BOILING WATER. You can prepare a kettle with water for this.
- After 5 hours, turn off the fire and do not remove the jars until they are completely cooled, it may be necessary to wait 4-5 hours. Cut the jars.
- Home stew prepared by sterilization!
The homemade stew is served with boiled potatoes, pasta or croutons. Bon Appetit!