Each hostess knows whether it will be delicious chicken soup with noodles, depends not only on the quality of meat, but also directly on the taste and quality of home-made noodles. Recently I found an excellent recipe for very tasty home-made noodles. It has an excellent consistency, taste, and does not boil. Today I want to share with you this wonderful recipe. You will learn how to properly make noodles at home.
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- water - 2 teaspoons of water;
- flour - 2 cups;
- salt - pinch.
Homemade noodles. Step-by-step recipe
- In a bowl, break the eggs, there add a pinch of salt and water.
- All carefully mix.
- Then add flour gradually.
- Before you add flour, be sure to sift it. When sifting, the flour is saturated with oxygen and the quality of your test will be much better.
- We knead the dough on a table, sprinkled with flour.
- The dough turns out approximately such, as on dumplings.
- We wrap the dough in a film and leave to lie down for half an hour.
- After our dough is rested, divide it into 4 parts. While you are rolling out one piece, remove the rest under the film or cover with a plate.
- Roll the dough very thin, about 1 millimeter or less. When you roll out the dough, the table should be constantly poured with flour.
- Ready to put the dough on the board and leave the minutes for 20 to make it a little dry.
- We cut the noodles and put them on a tray, in one layer, so that it is dried.
The average calorie content of homemade noodles per 100 grams is 322 kcal per 100 g of product.
Ready noodles, after it dries well, we remove into a container or jar for storage, closing tightly with a lid. If the noodles are undersaturated, then it will quickly deteriorate. Prepare only the most delicious recipes with "I love to cook". Next time we will tell you a recipe of noodles with vegetables and a recipe of chicken soup with noodles.