In order to taste an exquisite festive dish, you do not need to go to an expensive restaurant: it's enough to cook homemade patties in Kiev. This dish has been known since the late 19th century and is still very popular. Unlike those, the first cutlets from Kiev, the recipe slightly changed, but in no way became worse. Cutlets from chicken fillet with a variety of fillings are prepared easily and quickly. Well, let's try to cook a delicious Kiev cutlet at home.
- chicken breasts - 4 pieces;
- garlic - 3 teeth;
- butter - 1 packet (200 grams);
- dill - one big bunch;
- vegetable oil - for roasting;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- bread crumbs - for breading cutlets;
- flour - how much will it leave for breading;
- black pepper - to taste;
- salt - to taste.
Homemade cutlets in Kiev. Step-by-step recipe
- For a couple of hours before we start cooking cutlets in Kiev, we take out the refrigerator butter and let it soften at room temperature. The oil should be so soft that it should resemble an airy oil cream.
- Next we take a big bunch of dill: the more such fennel cutlets, the more delicious and juicier they will be. So, dill mine beforehand, before the preparation: that all the water has drained from it. Cut dry greens finely, as soon as we succeed.
- Purified garlic is crushed: it is best to pass it through the press. Who does not like garlic, you can do without it.
- Oil, dill and garlic are mixed to make the mass become homogeneous and have a slightly greenish tinge.
- We take a rug for sushi, cover it with a film (you can take an ordinary polyethylene bag) and lay out the oily mixture. It is slightly salted and rolled up using a rug in a kind of small roll. Screwed from above with a film and sent for 15-20 minutes in the freezer, for easy congealing.
- Chicken breast (and a whole cutlet will take a whole breast) carefully washing and dipping a paper towel. Cut off the film and, so to speak, a small procession from the side. Cut the breast in half, beginning with the thick part, to the edge without cutting 1 cm. If you cut it severely, then the filling will drop out of the cutlet, and it will not work for you.
- We unfold the cut chicken fillet, cover it with a packet and begin to beat. You can do this with a special hammer: but we prefer a rolling pin. She will not injure the meat and the whole loin will remain intact. Use a rolling pin to roll meat like a dough.
- Ready chicken breast with salt and pepper, do this only on one side. We remove to the side, we give it a light soak with spices. The same procedure is carried out with the rest of the chicken meat.
- Pieces of hen chicken, which we set aside at the very beginning, also slightly repel.
- We break the chicken eggs, not separating the yolks from the proteins, and lightly beat them with a fork. A little salt. In the flour, also add a little salt.
- We take out our slightly frozen butter and cut into as many pieces as you want to make a cutlet. In our case, there are four. First we cut it in half, then one more time along: it turned out four pieces of butter.
- We put a piece of butter on the meat, and on top of it, one piece of fillet, which we fought separately. We wrap the cutlet with a tube, beginning with the wide part. Well squeeze the meat from all sides, releasing the air: the condition is mandatory - if you do not let the air out, the filling will simply flow out of the cutlet during the frying.
- Prepared a cutlet in Kiev we lower it into flour and roll it from all sides. Then we dip into eggs, so that they cover the cutlet well. And, the third is bread crumbs. But, unlike other cutlets, this cutlet requires a double breading: so it will taste better. After biscuits, we once again dip it in an egg and then again in biscuits.
- In a deep frying pan, you can take a brazier, pour the vegetable oil: it should be quite a lot - and reheat to a boil. Cutlets are lowered into the padding oil: it must completely cover them - and fry. When cutlets get a golden color (this takes an average of 1.5 minutes, if they are small), turn them over and then take them out. Cutlets of large size fry in a frying pan about 2.5 minutes on each side.
Home-made cutlets in Kiev from the site "I love to cook" turned out delicious and beautiful. Enjoy your appetite!