Who adores herring, he will be crazy about this recipe - herring in mustard sauce. I'll tell you how to make herring in mustard sauce. It certainly is not comparable to those that can be bought in the store. It is divinely delicious, the herring turns out to be very delicate, exquisite. Even the herring smell is killed, remains, its subtle reminder, to complement the flavor flavor.
- Herring - 5 kilograms;
- Nutmeg, cloves, black pepper to taste.
- Wheat flour - 30 grams;
- water boiled - 30 milliliters;
- mustard powder - 40 grams;
- salt - 30 grams;
- vegetable oil - 100 grams;
- vinegar - 700 milliliters;
- egg yolk - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 100 grams.
Step-by-step herring recipe in mustard sauce
- With herring remove the fins, remove the skin, cut the abdomen, remove all the insides, caviar, milk and head.
- With a sharp knife along the back, cut the fillets, separate it from the spinal bone.
- Cut the filet into pieces 2-3 centimeters in size.
- Dry mustard diluted with boiling water until a steep dough, pour hot water. After a day, drain the water, add sugar, oil, vinegar, spices to taste, egg yolks, salt. All mix well.
- Wheat flour brew with boiling water and filter through gauze.
- Mustard paste mix thoroughly with flour filling.
- In the prepared sterilized jars, place the herring, sprinkle with herbs and pour mustard sauce. Banks immediately cork, do not sterilize.
Output of 6-7 liter cans. Store at a temperature of 0-5 degrees.
herring in mustard sauce at home is a great festive dish that you can pamper yourself as soon as your soul (or stomach) wants it.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!