Perch stuffed with leeks - royal dish. Just imagine: the sweetish taste of river fish is made even more tender and fragrant, thanks to the beak hidden in the fish's abdomen. Grilled perch with leek is a great option for a picnic. And if you are fond of fishing, you must know this recipe. It is not only delicious, but also fast, healthy dish.
- perch of sea - 1 piece;
- soy sauce - 3 tablespoons;
- Leek - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 2 teeth;
- lemon - 1/2 pieces;
- green onion.
Grilled perch with leeks. Step-by-step recipe
- We clean the fish. Cut along the ridge, pour with lemon juice and soy sauce. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Let the leeks, garlic and dill be crushed, mixed, seasoned with pepper and poured with lemon juice.
- The resulting cut with juice is applied to one half of the fish, we cover it from the top with the other half, fix it with arrows and send it to bake.
- After 15 minutes, put on a dish and decorate with lemon wedges.
To prepare this dish you can take any kind of fatty fish. Sea fish will also get delicious. If desired, this dish can be baked in the oven. In this case, the oven should be heated to 200 degrees, bake for 20 minutes. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the salmon with vegetables on the grill and salmon with a garnish of green beans.