Put on a festive table baked goose entirely in the sleeve - great idea. The dish of meat is smart, satisfying, and each guest will get a tasty morsel. Goose meat, baked in this way, turns tender, juicy, with a crispy, dark brown crust. Before baking, take 3-8 hours for the meat to be marinated, so it will be baked faster and will retain its juiciness. It is also convenient to use fat from the sleeve, after cooking the goose, in order to bake a homemade recipe for garnish potatoes. You can also bake vegetables and fruits like carrots, apples, eggplants or bell peppers. Step by step preparation of a goose in a sleeve baked in the oven entirely with a photo will provide you with an ideal holiday or a family dinner!
Ingredients for cooking goose in a sleeve baked in the oven entirely
|Goose gutted||1 PC|
|Black pepper||1 st.|
|Red pepper||1 tsp.|
|Sleeve for baking||1 PC|
Step by step preparation of a goose in a sleeve baked in the oven entirely with a photo
- The goose must be washed and dried before cooking. Remove the inner fat and leave it to cook the garnish. A good goose has subcutaneous fat and it will be enough to keep the meat juicy.
- Make a marinade. Mix honey and mustard, add salt, pepper red and black. Squeeze the juice from the lemon and pour into the marinade.
- Lubricate the marinated goose carcass both inside and outside.
- Place the goose in the sleeve and put in the fridge to marinate for 3 to 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180-190 degrees. In the sleeve, make a few punctures with a fork or toothpick so that it does not explode. Place the sleeve on the baking sheet and send it to bake for 2-2.5 hours.
- As the bake, the goose will begin to acquire a brown tint. To really make sure that the goose is ready, rip the sleeve and puncture the carcass. If the knife comes loose or the legs do not spring and stretch when stretched, then the goose is ready.
- Finished goose shift on the dish. From the sleeves, drain the fat onto a baking tray or lay the peeled vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc.) directly into the sleeve and bake them for another 40-50 minutes.
The baked goose is served with a spicy sauce and fresh vegetables or pickles. Bon Appetit!