A tender milk chicken is a recipe repeatedly tested! Tender chicken meat in a dairy sauce is sure to please your family. Prepare a tempting appetizing chicken at home easily and simply. A stunned garlic flavor of a tender meat dish will not leave anyone indifferent. Such yummy is perfectly combined with any garnish. As they say: you lick your fingers.
- chicken fillet - 600 grams;
- starch - 2 tablespoons;
- milk - 1 glass (or can be replaced with 10% cream);
- cream cheese "Almette" - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - 50 grams;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- spices to taste;
- fresh greens of dill.
A tender milk chicken. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare a tender milk chicken, chicken fillet is cut into small pieces.
- Tip: it's very good to use fresh chicken meat, not frozen.
- Chop the chicken fillets into deep dishes.
- In a container with meat, add starch (according to the recipe), and mix everything well so that each piece of meat is in the starch.
- To prepare a tender chicken, we need a frying pan: we send it to the stove.
- In the prepared frying pan put the butter.
- In the preheated oil we lay out the chicken pieces in the starch and fry them until golden.
- As soon as the hen acquires a gently golden crust, add the tender cream cheese to the frying pan and mix well.
- Tip: for cooking a tender dairy chicken I used cream cheese "Almette", but you can use cream cheese any.
- Two cloves of garlic finely chopped with a knife and send it to a frying pan to the chicken.
- Fresh dill greenery is good for mine, finely chopped with a knife.
- Cut chopped dill into a frying pan.
- Add salt and spices to taste.
- Fill all the contents of the frying pan with milk, stir again and allow a little puffing to make the milk sauce thicken.
- Tip: for the tenderest hen, instead of milk, you can use cream, the fat content of which is 10%.
Chicken in a home-made milk sauce is suitable for both a festive table and an ordinary dinner - it's very tasty: treat yourself! Come to the site "Very tasty" and choose recipes to your taste.