One of the favorite oriental dishes is traditionally considered manti. Usually they are cooked for a couple, and the dough is made both fresh and yeast. But as you know, in each people their own approaches to the preparation of a dish. I would like to introduce you to the most delicious version of cooking mantas in Kazakhstan. Their name speaks for itself. Fried manti. It is an unusually tasty and juicy mantle, and the fragrance of just-prepared mantras is simply divine. In a word, it's impossible to resist.
- flour - 500 grams;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- water - 1 glass;
- salt / pepper - to taste;
- beef meat - 1 kilogram;
- fatty fat - 100 grams;
- onion - 5 pieces;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil - 1 liter.
Fried manti. Step-by-step recipe
- Mix flour, egg, salt, water. Knead the dough.
- We give the dough 1-2 hours.
- Meat and fat chop into small pieces.
- Finely chop the onions and greens. Mix everything, add salt, pepper.
- Roll out the dough and add manti.
- In a cauldron or a deep frying pan it is necessary to warm up the oil well.
- Put the mantles and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Put the manti in the manties (or steamer) and cook for 25 minutes.
This dish is suitable for any table, and your guests will shower you with praise and be sure to ask for supplements. Fried manti from sunny Kazakhstan - this is the dish that you should definitely cook! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!