Fragrant cod in a crispy crust is a dish for real ladies. I'll explain why. It turns out the fish is very light and fragrant, tender and juicy - it is ideal to serve for dinner with friends. Believe me, they will come to the real delight of such a full-fledged taste. The fish turns out fabulously delicious! Well, it's quite easy to cook it. Record it.
- fillets of cod - 2 pieces;
- white bread - 2 slices;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- anchovies - 2 pieces;
- tomatoes (preferably dried) - 100 grams;
- if desired, chili peppers;
- hard cheese - 50 grams;
- olive oil - 50 milliliters;
Aromatic cod in a crispy crust. Step-by-step recipe
- Sirloin the fish fillets lightly.
- Возьмите форму для запекания и выложите на дно tarragon.
- Whisk with a blender bread with anchovies, tomatoes, cheese and garlic.
- On tarragon lay the fish, top cover the resulting mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for no longer than 20 minutes.
Serve the croissant with mashed potatoes and butter. Well. and if they were preparing the girls for dinner, then I recommend that you give the fish with this salad. It will be incredibly tasty! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!