Fish in cheese batter - it's something delicious and once again tasty, well prepared very simply. This dish will decorate the usual menu with more vivid and colorful colors. You will definitely like this recipe.
- fish fillet;
- salt, pepper to taste.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- flour - 3/4 cup.
Fish in cheese batter. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the fish into slices, add salt and pepper.
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks, and put into the refrigerator.
- Mix sour cream, with yolks, cheese (grated on a large grater), a little salt. mix everything and add the flour.
- Proteins that are cooled, whisk with whisk and gently mix.
- Pieces of fish with a fork, dip into the batter, then into the protein. Fry for 7-10 minutes.
Fish in a cheese batter blends well with a light salad, mashed potatoes or porridge. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to prepare a stuffed pike and a festive fish.