This fish cake is a real piece of culinary art! In another way, you can not call it. I subtracted the recipe for an air fish pie in the journal Liza, where Angela Pisok from Evpatoria published this recipe. For which I will always be very grateful to her. Stunning composition of the ingredients - quite unusual - makes the fish cake fabulously delicious! Bite it with your lips, wait for the cake to melt in your mouth and ... enjoy.
- fillets of any fish (I cook with pollock) - 400 grams;
- 4 eggs;
- flour - 100 grams;
- oil - 100 grams;
- low-fat cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- juice from half a lemon;
- hard cheese - 280 grams;
- salt, pepper, greens to taste;
- If desired, you can add 2 slices of smoked salmon.
Fish cake. Step-by-step recipe
- Separate yolks from proteins and mix with flour (which must be sown), butter, cottage cheese (grated through a sieve) and spices. So we get the dough.
- Cut the fillets of pollock cubes, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Half a hard cheese, grate on a large grater.
- Whip the whites in lush foam.
- Mix the proteins with cheese and fish, gently stirring with a wooden spatula.
- Lubricate the form with butter, put the dough, and on top of the protein mass with the fish, sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C and bake until cooked. If desired, the finished cake can be decorated with slices of smoked salmon.
Such an air cake made from fish is always delicious and tender. Serve it, a little chilling.
Bon Appetit! Cook with "Very tasty", everything is delicious! And be sure to try a lazy fish cake and fish cake with celery and mushrooms.