On the holiday you even want to cook ordinary, familiar dishes in a new interpretation, add some zest, for example, liver pate can be diluted with tender vegetables. Today I want to share a recipe for an unusual pate of chicken liver with vegetables. And almost all the ingredients we will bake, and not boil. This will add a special flavor and flavor to the festive dish. Try it, really delicious!
- chicken liver - 400 grams;
- eggplant - 1 piece;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- butter - 50 grams;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- garlic - 4 slices;
- vegetable oil - 5-6 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- cracker unsweetened for serving - 100-150 grams.
Festive liver pate with vegetables. Step-by-step recipe
- Carrots grate on a fine grater and put out until cooked in vegetable oil (1-2 tablespoons), you can add a little water.
- Peeled vegetables (peppers, onions) cut into 2-4 parts. Eggplants do not need to be cleaned, just cut the stem and cut it.
- Liver wash, remove the film.
- Put the liver, sweet pepper, eggplant, onions and peeled garlic in a baking dish, pour with vegetable oil, cover with foil.
- To put in an oven to bake for 25-30 minutes at temperature of 200 degrees. After 15 minutes, remove the foil and continue baking.
- From the finished eggplant to separate the peel, you can also remove the thin, peeling skin of the pepper.
- Still warm livers and vegetables to pass through a meat grinder, do not forget about stewed carrots.
- We add butter, salt, pepper. Whisk again with a blender until smooth and lush.
- Put the pate on the cracker or baguette with a confectionery bag, decorate with greens.
The holiday snack is ready for us. Chicken pate turned out very tender, straight air. Baked vegetables and liver give a very interesting taste combination. Prepare unusual dishes together with us on "I love to cook"! And be sure to try chicken liver pate and an unusual pate of cheese and eggs!