In the morning, there is always not enough time to prepare breakfast, so for my family I came up with very original cupcakes from omelets. Its preparation takes literally 5-7 minutes, and they turn out simply delightful. Such a snack will be enjoyed by schoolchildren who do not like to take sandwiches or trays with food to school. And most importantly, they are not only delicious and original, they are also very useful. Join us on "I love cooking" and we will share the recipe for this culinary miracle.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- champignons - 250 grams;
- spinach - 1 bunch;
- cheese hard - 100 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- cream - 30 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Fast healthy breakfast and snack. Step-by-step recipe
- Mushrooms cut into slices and fry in vegetable oil until golden, salt.
- Pure spinach leaves cut or torn, put on a heated frying pan, add cream and put out 3-4 minutes.
- Beat eggs, add spinach, champignons, grated cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread on the forms for cupcakes, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil.
- Bake in the oven at 180-200 degrees for 15-25 minutes.
- I get out of the oven and immediately put on a towel soaked in cold water so that the muffins are easily separated from the molds.
Here cupcakes for breakfast and snack are ready! Instead of mushrooms you can use asparagus beans or boiled cauliflower. In any case, it will be very tasty.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!