A light, delicate omelette folded in an envelope, and inside the chocolate cream is just a delicacy. We will cook in several stages: first an omelet, and then a delicate filling. The recipe is simple, so attract the children, they will especially like to prepare the filling for the envelope. Let's start cooking.
- 200 milliliters of kefir;
- 1 egg;
- honey to taste;
- 150 grams of cornmeal;
- 1 teaspoon. coconut oil;
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa;
- 150 grams of cottage cheese;
- 50 grams of nuts;
- 50 grams of coconut chips.
Envelope with chocolate cream. Step-by-step recipe
- Flour, kefir, beaten egg and coconut oil (can be replaced with olive oil) thoroughly mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Sweeten honey to taste.
- The resulting omelet mass is sent to the heated dry non-stick frying pan. We bake on both sides for 2 minutes. The omelette is ready.
- Cottage cheese, cocoa, nuts and coconut shavings are thoroughly mixed until a creamy mass is obtained, sweeten with honey to taste and put into the center of the omelet.
- Omelet fold in half to cover the filling, and served to the table.
To ensure that the omelet does not burn and while the inside is not damp, cook over medium heat under the lid. The lid is periodically removed and wiped with a towel on the moisture accumulated on it, so the omelette will cook faster and have a beautiful ruddy appearance. If it turned out that the cottage cheese is a little dry, and to make this dish you need soft curd, then whisk it in a blender with the addition of a small amount of milk or mineral water. So you can adjust the consistency of cottage cheese and get a gentle curd mass. Well, all the secrets of a sweet omelet are revealed. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try chocolate tart and chocolate muffins.