A duck baked in a sleeve is one of our family's favorite dishes. A delicious, fragrant homemade duck with tender potatoes will not leave anyone indifferent. You can prepare such a dish for both a family dinner and a meeting for guests. You will spend a little of your time and effort. Today, along with "I Love to Cook", I want to share a recipe for cooking duck with potatoes in my sleeve, which I once saw on a video on the Internet.
- duck - 0,5 pieces;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt and seasonings to taste;
- 100 grams of mayonnaise;
- potatoes - 6 pieces.
Duck with potatoes in the sleeve. Step-by-step recipe
- Mayonnaise combine with spices to taste and grease the duck. Leave to marinate for an hour.
- Potatoes should be thoroughly washed and cleaned. Cut into slices. You can cut into slices, and I cut into rings, I like it more. By the number of potatoes, I also took more than a prescription.
- Salt and seasoning to potatoes add to taste. I also added some black ground pepper.
- We pour olive oil into the potatoes and mix everything well.
- Potatoes are placed in a sleeve for baking.
- Then the duck who by this time has already marinated, we put to the potatoes. We put the sleeve on both sides.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
It's so delicious that it's impossible to stay right! I serve this duck with fresh vegetables or a vegetable salad. Serve our duck is best in hot form, and before serving, you can decorate with a branch of fresh greens. And next time try to cook a caramel duck with apples and cranberries or just a duck with apples.
I share this recipe with you on the portal "I love to cook." I have many interesting things for you.