To duck turned soft, not hard and juicy, it is necessary before making it marinate. Marinating a duck is very simple, only the main thing is to take enough time for this. You can do this, for example, at night, then during baking, keep its juiciness, do not overdo it and cook faster. Bake this dish of meat can be in form or in the sleeve. I cooked only duck breast with chunks, but in the same way, you can marinate and bake any parts of the duck or the whole. If you decide bake a whole duck, stuff her with sweet and sour apples - they perfectly match duck meat. From this dish it is impossible to tear off, the meat is so tasty and juicy that the hand and stretches for the next piece. I hope you will like it too. step-by-step cooking of duck meat in mustard-honey marinade with photo, so it's appetizing!
Ingredients for cooking duck meat in marinade
|Dry Wine||2 s.|
|Black pepper||1 tsp.|
Step-by-step preparation of duck meat in mustard-honey marinade with photo
- Prepare the marinade. Combine honey, mustard, wine (or soy sauce), curry, salt, black ground pepper, chopped onion and garlic.
- Duck breast, wash, dry and cut into medium sized pieces, but not finely.
- In a deep bowl, combine duck pieces of meat with marinade, put in the refrigerator for the night or leave at room temperature for 3-6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Transfer the pickled duck pieces to a greased baking dish, cover with foil and send to the oven. Bake until ready for 1-1.5 hours.
- You can remove the foil at the end of cooking. Check periodically to avoid frying meat.
Serve the baked duck in a hot form with a side dish of cereals or boiled potatoes. Bon Appetit!