Competently composed delicious side dishes are able to combine several dishes into a single tandem. Nutrition here is as important as taste. Cleverly combining vegetable ingredients and cereals, you can create a magnificent bouquet of flavor.
Before you ask yourself how to cook a garnish, you need to decide which effect from it should come from. If it's seafood dishes, a simple side dish of rice will perfectly highlight all the details of the taste and make you feel full, but not overwhelmed.
How to cook a garnish?
To know how tasty to cook a side dish and competently pick it up with a central dish, the culinary advice will simply be needed. For novice cooks, who decided to cook garnishes, the recipes of our site will become irreplaceable helpers.
Main types of garnish and their differences
A variety of types of side dishes are divided into several groups, depending on the base used and combinations with the central dishes. Table varieties of background dishes is as follows:
- vegetable - legumes, vegetable mix, mashed potatoes, boiled vegetables, fresh vegetables, stews;
- cereal crops - a variety of types of cereals;
- flour products - pasta, boiled dough, baked goods, bread, bakery additions;
- spices - herbs, roots, seeds, ready-mix;
- mushroom dishes - stewed, boiled, in the form of sauce;
- broths and pastes;
- fruit desserts and baked dishes.
Step-by-Step Recipe for Garnish
It's easy to understand how to prepare delicious side dishes, recipes of which are built on a certain list of products:
- peppers are hot and sweet;
- grated cabbage;
- various oils, including dairy.
What to cook on the garnish, you have to decide, based on your first dish:
- seafood - boiled rice, salad;
- свиные ребрышки ― сладко-кислый соус на фруктах, запеченный ломтиками potatoes;
- boiled boiled pork - mashed potatoes, buckwheat porridge with sour sauce;
- fillet of sea fish - boiled vegetables, salads with olives.
You can choose any combination that can revitalize the composition.
Tips for cooking garnishes
The recipe for garnishing has its own subtleties:
- When cooking potatoes can not use strong flavors. Adding butter will make the starchy taste of the root vegetable softer.
- Boiled or stewed mushrooms must be served with sauce on a sour milk basis.
- Vegetables better not have too spicy or spicy taste. Let your own range of aromas remain more natural.
Having learned how to cook garnishes correctly, you will be able to comprehend the great culinary art of serving a hearty table. Your household will experience vivid sensations, completely restoring their strength. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! and be sure to pay attention to the recipe for cooking rice for garnish and for cooking a garnish of vegetables.