Fried meat is one of those dishes that no one can refuse. Delicious fried meat in Korean is very simple to prepare. Incredibly fragrant, deliciously tasty, divinely appetizing food that everyone will like. Delicate homemade meat in Korean perfectly combined with white rice. A pleasant aroma of juicy meat simply reduces sum. Let's see what we need for this.
- brown cane sugar - 35 grams;
- 700-800 grams of beef;
- onion Shalot - 2 pieces;
- onion - 0,5 pieces;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- black ground pepper - 1 teaspoon;
- soy sauce - 65 grams;
- chilli pepper to taste;
- sesame oil - 3 tablespoons;
- ginger - 12-15 grams;
- green onions - 15 grams;
- sesame (fried) - 1 tablespoon.
Delicious roast meat in Korean style. Step-by-step recipe
- To cook delicious fried meat in Korean, we need fresh beef.
- Beef (according to the recipe) is cut using a knife straw.
- Cut the meat into a deep bowl.
- After the meat is cut, let's make the marinade sauce. For this we need a blender with a bowl.
- Ginger cut into small pieces and sent to the bowl of a blender.
- Then we send garlic, shallots, brown cane sugar to ginger and beat everything with a blender into a paste-like mass.
- Council. To make sauce for delicious roasted meat, you can use ordinary white sugar, only it needs to be taken slightly less than reed.
- The resulting aromatic sauce is added to the meat.
- Half of the peeled onions are cut into half rings using a knife. Sliced onions are sent to meat.
- Then add a little chopped chili pepper.
- In a container of meat, pour three tablespoons of sesame oil (I use dark sesame oil, it has a more intense flavor).
- Black pepper added to taste (about 1 teaspoon).
- Pour into the meat soy sauce and mix everything well (I do it with my hands).
- A bowl of meat is covered with a food film and left for 30 minutes (during which time the meat should be well marinated).
- On the heated frying pan pour a little vegetable oil and lay out the meat.
- We cook delicious fried meat in Korean on a large fire (do not cover the frying pan).
- Once the sauce has evaporated and the meat is ready, add chopped green onions and mix.
- Ready roasted meat to a plate, sprinkle with green onions, sesame and spread a little bit of Chile's pepper on top.
Great fried meat in soy sauce is very easy to prepare. Marinade with soy sauce and sesame oil gives juicy meat an unusual flavor and taste. The site team "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite.