Eggplants and meat - perhaps one of the most delicious combinations, especially in the form of casseroles. If you add a couple of ingredients to this, a little love and bake, then you get a fantastic dish. Let's have a feast of the stomach.
- minced meat (can be a mix of pork and beef) - 500 grams;
- 1 medium bulb;
- 2 large tomatoes;
- potatoes - 5 pieces;
- 2 eggplants;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- tomato paste - 1 tablespoon;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Potato casserole with eggplant and meat. Step-by-step cooking
- Cut the onion into medium pieces, fry until golden brown and add to the minced meat.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste. All salt, pepper and carefully mix.
- Form the baking grease with oil.
- Peel potatoes from the peel, cut into rings and lay them on a baking sheet. By the same principle, cut the eggplants and lay them on top of the potatoes.
- On top of the eggplant, put the stuffing and put the casserole in the oven for 50 minutes (200 C).
15 minutes before the readiness to get the casserole and sprinkle with grated cheese, return the dish back to the oven.
Potato casserole on the table! We guarantee that no one can stand before this yummy! Serve in combination with a vegetable salad!
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try potato casserole with meat and potato and meat casserole with minced meat.