As I love delicious curd casseroles - this is the favorite dish of many: probably because it comes from childhood. I have tried many different variations of this dish, and I propose to make a tender, airy melting casserole in my mouth according to my recipe. It would seem, how it is possible to prepare from such usual ingredients to prepare a stunned dessert? This casserole will not leave indifferent even those who do not like cottage cheese: a wonderful recipe - children from such yummy delight.
- 700 grams of cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of semolina;
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 4 eggs;
- 100 grams of 25% sour cream;
- 150 grams of sugar;
Delicious curd casserole. Step-by-step recipe
- First, pour the manga into a separate bowl and fill it with milk. All carefully mix. We give time to the manke to swell: approximately, twenty or thirty minutes.
- After that, take the eggs and separate the proteins from the yolks. Beat the whites with a mixer or blender until a homogeneous white mixture is obtained. To the beaten up proteins, add sugar and whisk again until smooth. Beat until a firm, lush foam is obtained.
- To the curd, add the swollen milk with milk, yolks, sour cream and all these ingredients whisk blender. Curd for casserole take medium or high fat: then it will not be dry.
- Whisked whites with sugar are added to the homogeneous cottage cheese mass. All carefully mix.
- I like to add raisins or dried apricots to the curd mass: only before use, they need to be soaked in water. If you take fresh fruit, then before use they must be poured in a frying pan, so that extra juice comes out. You can also, based on your tastes, add your favorite ingredient.
- We now proceed to baking. Lubricate the form for baking with vegetable or olive oil and spread the dough, evenly distributing it over the entire surface of the mold. For baking, you can also use parchment paper: so the dough will be easier to remove from the mold.
- We put the form in a preheated to 180 degree oven and bake for forty or fifty minutes: it all depends on the power of your oven.
- Readiness of curd casserole should be checked with the help of a wooden stick, toothpick or the tip of a knife: if they do not leave a dough, then the casserole is ready.
- You can decorate this dish at your discretion.
Serve curd casserole better in a cold form: you can pour it with chocolate, condensed milk, jam, honey, sour cream, berry sauces. When visitors come to me, I decorate the casserole from the curd with fresh raspberries, mint leaves - the view turns out simply terrific. It is very good to cook such a casserole for children's holidays, beautifully decorated - it turns out and tasty, and useful. On the site "I love to cook" there are a lot of recipes for delicious desserts from cottage cheese.