The spontaneous desire to cook very tasty shish kebabs, raises the question: how tasty to cook a marinade? Delicious and quick shish kebab with honey and mustard - a recipe repeatedly checked! Marinade of fragrant honey and piquant mustard gives the meat a divine taste. Seductively appetizing, ruddy, juicy, incredibly tasty shish kebab will please everyone. An unusual combination of ingredients for marinade provides a unique and unforgettable taste of shish kebab from pork. Spicy piece of this shish kebab simply melts in your mouth, and a heady aroma drives you crazy. Do not believe me? Let's cook together - and you'll see for yourself!
- pork - 1,5 kg;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- mustard - 1 dessert spoon;
- onions - 0.5 kg;
- seasoning for shish kebab.
Delicious and quick shish kebab with honey and mustard. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare an incredibly tasty, tempting appetizing shish kebab, we will use pork (for a shish kebab, this recipe meat you can use any that you have or which you want).
- It is very good to cook shish kebab from fresh meat, but not frozen. During freezing, the meat loses its taste and juiciness. And for tasty shish kebab, juiciness is a very important criterion.
- Meat for a shish kebab is properly mine and cut off a hymen (if it is necessary).
- We will cook the shish kebab on the grate, cut the meat not in cubes, but in small pieces, so that each piece of meat will fit well on the barbecue and be evenly fried
- Onion peeled off the husk, my and cut into half rings (if you cook shish kebab on skewers, you can cut into rings).
- In order to pickle the meat for a shish kebab, we will need deep dishes (in my case it is a deep bowl).
- In the prepared container we send the pork, knead the onions (rings) with onions and mix everything well. Shish kebab very "loves" onion, so there must be a lot of onions.
- Marinade for shish kebab from pork is no less important than good meat. Different recipes use a variety of marinades for pork. Below is the fastest and tasty recipe for marinade for shish kebab from pork: based on honey and mustard.
- In a separate container, combine mustard and one tablespoon of honey (honey can be taken a little more, it all depends on the amount of meat), and mix everything well until uniform.
- In the mustard mixture, add the seasoning for shish kebab: and again, everything is thoroughly mixed. If you do not want to use the seasoning for a shish kebab, then you can take your favorite condiments that you and your loved ones like.
- Meat with onions salt to taste and mix thoroughly (stir it is necessary very well that the salt is evenly distributed throughout the amount of meat).
- A stunningly tasty marinade is sent to a bowl of meat with onion, and once again, everything is well mixed (that each piece of meat was in the marinade, I mix the meat with my hands).
- Pork is left to marinate for one hour, under oppression.
- After this time, piquant meat with onions in the marinade spread on the barbecue.
- To make the shish kebab juicy, we first place the grill with meat on the brazier with a small fire and bake the pork on both sides (so that a fragrant and delicate crust is formed on the shish kebab, and the juiciness and fat will remain inside the shish kebab).
- When the shish kebab is baked on both sides, extinguish the fire with water and continue to cook the shish kebab until ready (the shish kebab should be soft and golden).
Divinely aromatic, moderately sharp, incredibly delicious shish kebab, cooked from pork, just melts in the mouth. Marinade, cooked on the basis of mustard and honey, can be used for any meat. Honey marinade makes meat incredibly soft. Correctly pickled meat will give you an unforgettably tasty shish kebab. Following our step-by-step recipe, even beginners in cooking will be able to cook shish kebab. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good time in the circle of relatives and friends.