A tender pate from chicken liver, what can be more delicious? Fragrant, smeared on fresh bread - it's such a yummy. Today I'll tell you how to make a paste from chicken liver very quickly at home. This pate can be prepared in the evening - and serve for breakfast. When you cook the pate from the chicken liver, you will immediately understand: this is the best pâté that you have ever tasted. Interested? Then let's prepare together a new masterpiece of cooking.
- 350 grams of chicken liver;
- 2 tablespoons of flour;
- 140 grams of cream 20% fat;
- 2 onion bulbs;
- 2 cloves garlic;
- 0.3 teaspoon of nutmeg;
- on the tip of a knife of black ground pepper;
- 4 egg yolks;
- 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- a few pinch of salt (to taste);
- 1 tablespoon of cognac (you can do without it).
Delicate pate from chicken liver. Step-by-step recipe
- Onion peeled off the peel and cut into small cubes.
- Garlic is cleaned and cut into small pieces.
- We put the frying pan on the stove, heat it to the maximum and pour the vegetable oil into it. As soon as the oil warms up, put the onions and garlic into a frying pan and fry them until golden. Onions and garlic try to stir all the time, so that it is well fried from all sides and not burned. When the onion is ready, remove the frying pan from the plate and let the contents cool down a little.
- Chicken liver (necessarily fresh) mine, letting water drain, we cut off white films and, if there are, pieces of fat. If the pieces of the liver are too large, then it can be cut into halves. We send the liver to the blender bowl. Add to it fried and cooled onions with garlic. Blender the liver with onions to a homogeneous mass.
- Transfer the crushed products into a bowl, add to them chicken yolks, salt, nutmeg and black ground pepper. Next, we pour out the flour and pour the cream. If desired, you can add a little cognac, but if you do not drink alcohol, then you can do without it.
- First, mix the mass with a large spoon until smooth. And then again, whisk with a blender.
- We take small ceramic molds: if there are none, then we can take one more, lubricate it with vegetable oil and fill it with half a hepatic mixture.
- Then we take a large baking tray, pour a little cold water into it and put our molds into it.
- Oven preheat to 200 degrees, put in it a pan with molds and bake pate 35-40 minutes. His readiness you will learn by the inexpressibly delicious smell.
- When the pate is ready, we take it out of the oven, let it cool down and put it on the plate.
So, very quickly, we cooked the best pate from the chicken liver. Such a pate is well spread on bread or just eat like liver sausage. It can be served with boiled potatoes: in general, as your fantasy and your tastes tell you. We spent very little time preparing chicken pate, but as a result we got an unparalleled nod of bread. Cook with pleasure together with our site "Very tasty" - and your relatives will always be hearty and deliciously fed. Bon Appetit!