If you want to diversify your diet a little, I propose to cook unusual hepatic cutlets with potatoes. They are quite simple in cooking, but they are very delicate, juicy and tasty. When the question "what to cook to eat" drives me to a standstill, I recall these cutlets, and everyone is happy. Hepatic cutlets are made so quickly that you can immediately put on a garnish, and it will be ready at the same time with cutlets.
- liver - 1 kilogram;
- fat unsalted - 400-500 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- flour - 1 glass;
- potatoes - 2-3 pieces;
- garlic - 2-3 teeth;
Delicate liver cutlets with potatoes. Step-by-step cooking
- Let's start cooking with the liver. I took the pork, you can use beef. When you buy this ingredient, pay attention to the color and smell. Fresh liver should be brownish even color, do not have stains. To the touch - even and elastic. On a cut - wet and porous. Smell - sweet, pleasant. If these conditions are met, and the liver is bought fresh - this is already 50% success.
- The liver needs to be soaked in water or milk. It is necessary that our cutlets are even more juicy and tasty.
- We cut the liver into cubes. Use a sharp knife.
- Now you need to grind it. As you like, that's what you do. I, for example, use a blender. But if you do not have it, you can use a food processor or a meat grinder.
- Preparing the vegetables. Mine and clean the potatoes.
- Peeled potatoes are cut into several pieces and sent to a bowl of a blender.
- Now the onion. It also needs to be cleaned, cut into several parts.
- Clean the garlic. To make it quicker, crush the garlic with the side of the knife, it's easier to remove the husks. Add to the onions and potatoes.
- Take the fat, cut off the skin and add to the vegetables.
- The last ingredient in the blender will be eggs. Smash 2 pieces in the same bowl. Use only fresh eggs.
- We are grinding. You should get a light, homogeneous mass.
- Now you need to add the ground ingredients to the liver.
- In the same bowl, pour in the flour. It is needed to glue all the ingredients.
- Solim and pepper to taste.
- Now it's very good to mix everything up. You should get a dough of this consistency in the end, as for thick sundowners.
- We put a frying pan on the fire, pour the vegetable oil.
- Spread our cutlets with a spoon. Try to give them the shape of regular cutlets. Do not type a full spoon, form small, neat cutlets.
- To fry it is necessary on small fire. When browned on one side - turn over and wait until fried on the other side. It is convenient to turn with a spatula and fork, holding the cutlets from two sides.
- When the second side blushed, remove the cutlets from the frying pan. If you poured a lot of butter, and cutlets turned fatty, put them on a paper towel - it will absorb excess.
- You can serve anything with garnish: rice, buckwheat, pasta, potatoes in any form, fresh vegetables or salads.
Now you know how to cook liver patties with potatoes. They are incredibly delicious, juicy and very delicate. They can be either hot or cold. This dish is suitable for lunch and dinner. Treat your family and friends. Share recipes with them. And more often look at "Very tasty", we still have many recipes that you like! Bon Appetit!
Photos and videos belong to Svetlana Chernova