Such tender and succulent beef ribs you probably have not tried it yet! The result is achieved by the fact that the ribs for a long time languish in the oven. Red wine also helps to soften meat, and fragrant herbs and spices give this dish of beef meat a stunning flavor. This dish can be successfully served not only for a family dinner, but also for a festive table. If you like the second course with side dishes, serve boiled potatoes to the ribs. Do not forget also about fresh greens or vegetables, preparing for the meat and garnish salad. To not miss anything from the recipe and you have got excellent ribs, follow step-by-step recipe for the preparation of tender beef ribs in the oven with a photo. The cooking process is not difficult, and the time spent on a home recipe will more than pay off as soon as you hear grateful feedback about your dish!
Ingredients for the preparation of tender beef ribs
|Beef ribs||700-800 g|
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Red wine||300 ml|
|Broth (boiling water)||0.5 cups|
|Vegetable oil||100 ml|
Step-by-step preparation of tender beef ribs in the oven with mushrooms
- Wash fresh beef ribs in cold water, cut into pieces, and also dry.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt and ground pepper.
- In breadcrumbs of flour and spices, roll up the dried ribs.
- Well, warm up the frying pan with vegetable oil and fry in it all the pieces on both sides.
- Fried ribs put in a baking dish with thick walls.
- Cut the onions and garlic with half rings or cubes and fry them until golden. You can fry in the same frying pan where the ribs were prepared.
- When the onion is slightly fried, add chopped mushrooms to it. Fry the onions and mushrooms for about 8-10 minutes. During this time, the liquid from the mushrooms will evaporate, and they will begin to brown.
- To the onions and mushrooms pour in red wine and half a glass of broth or boiling water from the kettle. When the contents of the frying pan boil, add and pepper it.
- Pour the mushrooms with wine into a roasted shape, place a few sprigs of thyme on top and cover with a lid.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the ribs for about 1 hour.
- Then, lower the temperature to 150 degrees and bake the ribs for another 1.5 hours. Ribs should be covered with a lid, otherwise all the liquid will evaporate and they can burn.
- When the meat is cooked, tweak the thyme and feed the ribs to the table hot.
Beef ribs are served with mashed potatoes or boiled rice with fresh herbs, vegetables or sauce. Bon Appetit!